Monday, February 23, 2009

It's A Boy!

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!



Maxwell Joseph Ganley joined our family Friday, February 13, 2009 at 11:04pm.
8 lbs. 2 oz. and 20 1/2 in. long
We are now Erin and Joe and a half a dozen more!
Daddy's reaction to the "boy parts" was priceless, he was completely
convinced it was going to be a girl!
Max and Mommy


Hannah and Max
(Hmmm..... I'm glad I'm out of that house with all those kids!)

Zach and Max
(Hmmm....What inappropriate expressions and gestures can I teach him?!)

Madison and Max
(Hmmm....I hope they don't think I'm babysitting 24/7!)


Chandler and Max
(Hmmm...I'm sooo glad it's not another girl!)



Maggie giving Max kisses
(Hmmm... I hope they aren't planning on bringing this thing home!)

Max


Max had to spend a few extra days in the Neonatal Unit.
It was quite a scare but he's healthy and home now!
Thanks for all the prayers on his behalf.

Nana, Mommy and Max in NICU

Bailey, Aunt Faun and Max


Nana came and spent a week with us. She was a HUGE help.
We loved having her!


Irie, Jenn and Max

Megan and Max














11 comments:

Fullerton Family said...

Congratulations! He's so cute! Love you guys!

ugh what said...

congrats on the boy! He is so cute! your making me baby hungry!I'm glad everything turned out ok with Max.

Darrell and Alissa said...

Congrats!! He as so cute- look at those cheeks- I just want to pinch them- um not his naked cheeks in the first picture, but the cheeks on his face!!:)

Rachael said...

He is adorable and I love that you have stayed so consistent on your pattern of girls and boys! I can't wait to see what I am having to see if Max and mine will be soul mates or BFF's!

Rex and Paula said...

I have been waiting for the new baby blog. He is so cute. I had no idea he had to stay for a few days. I'm a terrible friend. I am glad he is doing ok now. All the pictures with the rest of the kids are so cute. How did you read their minds???? We will be out to see you soon. Waiting for Rex to get feeling better, he wants to come too. Love ya!

Erin Ganley said...

Who is ugh what???

Sanders said...

Congratulations Erin! He looks like a cutie and you look great too! I'm wondering who is ugh what too...let me know if you find out :o)

Nelsons said...

Congatulations Erin and Joe! He is so cute! Can't wait to see you and Max at the shower!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Congratulations Erin, what a handsome little fella! I bet your hubby is beaming with pride (and you too of course:O)!!

Jill * Zane said...

Aw, congratulations on sweet baby boy Max!! Glad he's doing okay and hope you're getting enough sleep. : )

I can't remember the last time I saw your mom with her hair down - so pretty!!

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

Ugh what is me I don't know what that is but some how it got link to my profile weird huh?