Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Birthdays

January and February are big birthday months for our family and we are soon to be adding yet another birthday to the list!
I'm officially 41 weeks pregnant today (according to an ultrasound I had done yesterday).
WAY past due!
So, any day now we will meet our newest addition and I can't wait:)



Chandler turned 10 on January 26th. He was my baby for a long time!







We went to dinner as a family this past weekend to celebrate Madison & Zach's birthdays.
They were kind enough to let me combine them!
Two of my beautiful girls, Hannah & Madison.

Joe & Maggie


Chandler & Zach



Our chef at the Geisha House
Madison & Hannah opted for the chopsticks- my boys used forks!




The birthday girl and boy






Madison turned 15 on February 6th & Zach turns 18 on February 12th!
Aren't they cute?!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!








4 comments:

Rachael said...

Birthday overload! That is a lot of birthdays! But then I guess you get it over with by March! Hopefully you will have a Feb 11th baby! Drink your tea!
I still haven't been to the Geisha house! I really want to go!

Rex and Paula said...

Happy birthday to them all. I have been wondering about you! You make sure we are on the call list when you have the baby. I am sure you are more than ready. Just don't bump me from my Dr. appointment this Thursday!

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

happy Birthday to Madi, zach ,and chandler!

ashley b said...

Wow that is a lot to take care of. Happy birthday to everyone! I can't wait to meet little Maxwell. I hope that he is doing better. He's in my prayers.
Love you guys!