Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Holiday Season 2008

I spent Thanksgiving this year with my family in Arizona.
I absolutely loved spending time with my niece Callie.
(I think Maggie got a little jealous!)
Callie is an amazing miracle.

This is Maggie and Callie kissing, something Callie loves to do!


These are five of my favorite people decorating the tree.
They are getting so big that it's tough to see the tree.
(We do have a bigger tree in the front room)


Maggie even got to help this year!



We ADORE this little girl!
She makes the holidays even more fun for all of us.
Santa says, "Ho, Ho, Ho!", lights and decorations are "cute",
all treats are "mmmmm!" and she likes to take baby Jesus from his manger
and put him in her mouth. You can get much more holiday spirit than that!
Merry Christmas!





5 comments:

ashley b said...

Maggie is so stinking cute! And I have to agree...that Callie girl is something amazing! It was good to see you guys! I hear you might be coming again soon! Love you guys!

Rex and Paula said...

Erin,
The kids decorating the tree is so cute. I had to decorate mine all by myself this year. (Rex supervised) I am glad Callie is doing so well and you got to spend Thanksgiving with your family.

Rachael said...

Cute pictures! All your kids are so cute! Can't wait to see this next one too!

Darrell and Alissa said...

I love the last picture of Maggie- so cute!

Mandi said...

Hi Erin. I am sorry that it's taken me so long to write you, but I just wanted to tell you thank you for coming to my dads funeral. Especially when you were so close to having your sweet baby. I am sorry that I didn't get much of a chance to talk to you. It really meant a lot that you would be there. I know that my dad loved you and Faun. I have always loved you too. Thanks again.