Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Disneyland 2008

Here are some pictures from our recent trip to Disneyland.
We had lots of fun!



We ate at Goofy's Kitchen for breakfast on our first day.
Maggie enjoyed the characters from a distance only.

She's not sure what to think of Princess Jasmine!

Goofy and Chandler.


Chandler took this picture of "the girls".

Maggie liked the carousel.

Hannah and Maggie waiting in line for the Dumbo ride.


Madison and Chandler on the Dumbo ride.
(they went on all these kiddie rides just to be with Maggie)


This is what I did most of the time, waited.
There aren't many rides for expectant mothers!


We were there on Halloween Day.
I think Madison liked the pumpkin guy a little too much.

Chandler always likes to stop at the Shooting Gallery.


So does Joe.
So HOT.


So NOT HOT. (jk babe)
Have you ever seen a person laying on the ground at Disneyland?!

Maggie playing in the water in Bug's Land.
This is something my older kids reminded me that I would have NEVER allowed them to do at Disneyland. (I wouldn't have)
The Ladybug ride.


Joe joined Hannah and Chandler on THE slowest bumper cars in the world!


More fun on the carousel ride.


















8 comments:

Rex and Paula said...

Looks like you guys had fun. Can you believe Rex and I just went. We felt like the oldest people there without any kids. I guess we were kids, if only for the day.

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

I just heard about you expecting.....CONGRATULATIONS. ALL of you kids are cute and your girls are just beautiful!! Do you know what you are having yet?

Rachael said...

I love all the pictures. I love the one of the girls on the lady bug ride...Hannah's face is so cute looking at Maggie like that! They are all beautiful...just like their mama!

Tanya said...

I just love these pictures, Erin! Your family is just so cute! :)

ashley b said...

How fun! You don't even look prego at all Auntie Erin! Glad you guys had so much fun at the happiest place in the world! I can't wait to take my boys!

Jill * Zane said...

So much fun! That is my fave place to go; it's our tradition to go around Christmas time every year. Looking at all your pics got me so excited to go in a few weeks. Please tell me you went on Soarin' Over California - that is the best ride and you can ride it when you're prenant. Congrats on baby #6! Happy Thanksgiving!

JDButler Family said...

How fun! I didn't know that you guys went! Lots of Love to Everyone!

Nelson Family said...

Why am I not surprised that Joe is the 1st person I've ever seen laying on the ground at Disneyland! He is so awesome!!!