Friday, December 7, 2007

Getting ready for Christmas 2007

Hannah and Madison were in charge of putting up the big tree in the livingroom. Trust me, it's no easy task. Putting the thing back in the box is even harder!
Maggie enjoyed the lights!
This is the tree the kids get to decorate with all their "special" ornaments that I don't want hanging on my big tree. Isn't that mean?!
This is our Christmas card picture this year. Picture taking is never fun, especially with teenagers and babies. They look pretty cute though.
Go Pats!!!!

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Love the tree and the picture!!! Everyone looks so festive!!!

Rachael said...

Looking at my Christmas tree I am thinking I may just do the same. I want a pretty tree and then a misc tree with all the ornaments we have collected over the years. What tree does Santa put gifts under??

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Your kids are soo big I hardly recognize them! Are you guys planning on coming up for the family party, I think in the spring?

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Oh yah, and they are adorable, can I still Maggie?:):)