Sunday, November 18, 2007

Fall Football

Chandler just finished his first season of football. He played quarterback for the Fighting Irish. This has been our life for the past four and a half months and it has been a lot of fun. Joe was one of the coaches. He won't appreciate me posting this picture, but I like it!
Chandler and Coach Joe.
The very proud mom with her QB (who scored 7 touchdowns during the season). The Irish finished 5-2.
Madison was in charge of Maggie during the games. She did an AWESOME job!

4 comments:

Lenny and Amanda said...

I have such mixed emotions with football season ending!! It was so much fun hanging out every weekend together!! Just wait till baseball season!! Thanks for everything. You guys are AWESOME!!!

Rachael said...

Looks fun. Steve and I agree that our boys will not play football. Isn't that sad for them? I don't enjoy the injuries and roughness of it. They can do any other sport...oh...except for wrestling...no cauliflower ears! Nasty!

ashley b said...

Go Chandler! I can't believe he is big enough to play football! I guess that's just how I'll always feel about everything! You guys have a Happy Thanksgiving! We love you guys!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Cute, I am so nervous for my boys to reach that age, I REALLY don't want them to play football but that is what Derrick is rooting for! I love "Chandlers Mom" shirt, that is really cute!