Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Killers

The "girls" went to Mandalay Bay last
Saturday night to see The Killers in concert.
It was Madison's first concert!

We filled up on $6 milkshakes before we went in.
I wish I had video of my 2 girls during the concert
to show. Their personalities (as least at the concert)
were completely opposite. Madison stood the entire concert without
moving a muscle while Hannah bruised herself from dancing
around so much! Both of them are very fun to be around though :)
The Killers were awesome!


4 comments:

Rachael said...

How fun to have a GNO with your beautiful girls!

bloodfamily said...

You are so lucky that you have girls to play with. It's hard to tell which one of you is the youngest though. You all look great! I have a friend that went to the concert and said that it was great. Glad you had such a fun time.

Darrell and Alissa said...

How fun! I'm with Madison- I love to be in the fun- but usually like to just stand. I'm one of those that was blessed with a curse- NO RYTHUM!

Rex and Paula said...

Too fun!!! That might have been a little much for Madison...for a first concert anyway! You and your girls are beautiful. Hope to see ya soon.