Monday, October 22, 2007

Zach's First Homecoming Dance

Zach went to his first Homecoming dance last Saturday night. He took this very cute AND sweet girl Courtney. They went to P.F. Chang's for dinner then to the dance. After that they headed to Planet Hollywood to watch the show "Stomp Out Loud" which Zach reported to be "tight" and "sick". Apparently those are good things! They both had a good time and I think they looked great. Now, can I just say that it is much more work to help your son go to Homecoming than it is to help your daughter. There's a lot more planning and money involved. The only thing that was less stressful was the outfit thing. Modest clothing, not a problem. No make-up or up-do for the hair and no drama about "looking too fat" in the dress that you spent a million dollars on and will never use again. Don't get me wrong though, I'm always more than happy to do it. Those little darlings are sooo worth it!








4 comments:

Lenny and Amanda said...

glad to hear zach had fun. We also have a blog it's crzytaylors@blogspot.com.

Rachael said...

Very nice pictures and they are facing the right way...Erin...you've come a long way!

ashley b said...

Ahhh...tell Zach he looked like a stud! We miss you guys! Hopefully we will see you all soon...I'm trying to talk Matt into a Vegas trip sometime soon! Love you all!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Hey Erin, it's good to see you on here! Your kids are soo big, it is hard to believe. I remember you guys always telling me how big I was getting, and now I am thinking that about your kids:). Your baby girl is adorable, grandma shows me her picture every time I visit her! I want to add you so I can keep up on your lives, and if you want to check mine out it is caveysgirl.blogspot.com ~Love Jolyn (P.S. don't you love bloggin, I love finding family on here!)